Endive stew (4 persons)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
1 kg potatoes
400 g endive
200 g bacon
200 g cheese
Dash of lactose-free milk
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
25 g butter
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in halve. Put them in a pan with cold water and salt and bring to the boil. Let it cook for about 15 minutes, with a lid on the pan.
- In the meantime, cut the endive in strips and wash them. Let it drain in a colander until you need it.
- Fry the bacon without oil in a pan until it is golden brown. Place the bacon on a paper towel to drain.
4. Cut the cheese and pickles in little pieces.
- Drain the potatoes and put them back in the pan. Add the milk, mayonnaise and butter and use a masher to mash the potatoes until it is a smooth puree. If it is necessary you can add more milk. Add the endive, the bacon, the pickles and the cheese and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.