Preparation time: 25 minutes
50 ml liquid butter
3 tbsp. syrup
50 g sugar
150 g gluten-free granola or homemade granola (see recipe)
1. Preheat the oven to 175 ᴼC.
2. Heat the butter, the syrup and the sugar in a saucepan and stir until all the sugar has melted.
3. Add the granola and mix well.
4. Put a piece of greaseproof paper on a backing tray. Let the granola cool until you can touch it with your hands, this will take about 5 minutes.
5. Make a ball by 1 tablespoon of the mixture with your hands. Put the balls on the baking tray. During baking the balls are going to run out, so make sure you divide the balls with enough space in between.
6. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in the oven until they are golden brown. Let them cool down before you eat them.