Granola (6 portions)
Preparation time: 40 minutes
8 tbsp. quinoa- or oat flakes
8 tbsp. crushed linseeds or chia seeds
4 tbsp. pumpkinseeds
16 tbsp. chopped macadamias
120 g chopped pecans or walnuts
6 tbsp. chopped almonds
8 tbsp. (cane) sugar
4 tbsp. walnut oil
2 tbsp. currants or raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 160 ᴼC.
2. Put the flakes, seeds and nuts with the walnut oil and sugar in a bowl and mix together.
3. Place a piece of greaseproof paper on a baking tray and spread the mixture out of it, about 1 centimetre thick. Press it gently with the back of a spoon.
4. Put the backing tray in the oven and bake it until it is almost dry and crispy.
5. Remove the baking tray out of the oven and let is cool for at least one hour. Then, break the mixture from the baking tray into pieces. Mix in the currants or raisins and keep it in a sealable container.
Tip: We made it with some fresh strawberries and kiwi, delicious! It is nice with lactose-free yoghurt or milk for breakfast!