Pasta salad with smoked chicken and raw vegetables (2 persons)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
100 g uncooked gluten-free pasta
100 g smoked chicken
1 red bell pepper
20 black or green olives
Bowl of cherry tomatoes
100 g grated carrots
2 spring-onions (only the green part)
Optional: olive oil
1. Cook the pasta as directed on the package with some salt.
2. Cut the smoked chicken, the bell pepper and the cucumber into strips. Add this to a bowl.
3. Halve the tomatoes and the olives and add to the bowl. Sprinkle the grated carrots over it.
4. Cut the green part of the spring-onions into small rings and put it aside for the garnish.
5. Drain the pasta and cool down under cold water.
6. Add the pasta to the bowl and season with some pepper.
7. Mix everything together and if necessary add some oil for taste.
8. Garnish the salad with the spring-onions.
Tip: this salad is easy to go!