Thai green curry (4 persons)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
1 chili pepper
1 stalk lemongrass
1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
2 tbsp. sugar
3 cm fresh ginger
1 lime (zest and juice)
1 tbsp. oil
4 chicken breasts
15 g coriander
1. Clean the chili pepper and cut it into thin strips. Chop the lemongrass.
2. Bring the coconut milk to the boil with the sugar, salt, the chili pepper and the lemongrass.
3. Peel the ginger and grate it into the coconut milk. Clean the lemon and grate the zest into the milk and squeeze the lemon and add the juice.
4. Let this mixture boil for about 15 minutes on a medium heat.
5. In the meantime, heat some oil in a pan. Season the chicken with some salt and pepper and fry the chicken for 10 minutes until it is cooked and golden brown.
6. Chop the coriander for garnish. Remove the lemongrass out of the mixture and serve the curry sauce separately. Slice the chicken and divide the rice on the plates.