Tomato soup (8 persons)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
3 kg fresh tomatoes
2 leeks (only the green part), into small rings
1 chili pepper, chopped
Salt and pepper
Lactose-free whipped cream (carton)
1. Cut the stems out of the tomatoes and halve them.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the leek and chili pepper.
3. Add the tomatoes and thyme and scoop the mixture. Add 50 ml of water and bring to the boil.
4. When it is boiling, turn down the heat and let it boil for 20 minutes on a low heat. Stir frequently to avoid the soup sticks to the pan.
5. When the tomatoes are cooked, you can puree the soup with a blender. Season the soup with salt and pepper.
6. Serve the soup with a dash of cream and some fresh basil.
Tip: depending on the season you can serve the soup hot, cold or lukewarm.